If you are seeking to dramatically enhance the appearance of your smile, we can combine multiple cosmetic procedures into a custom smile makeover treatment plan. In order to identify a set of procedures that will achieve your goals while fitting within your budget, Dr. Donald H. Ross or Dr. Neal Shah will review the factors affecting smile makeover costs during a personal consultation at our Atlanta, GA, practice. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more.
Customizing Your Smile Makeover
No two smile makeovers are the same, and total costs will be affected by the particular procedures being performed. Your smile makeover can include:
- Dental Crowns: If your smile makeover will include the placement of a dental crown, you have the choice of different materials. Our metal crowns are highly affordable, while those seeking premium options can choose from all-porcelain, zirconia, IPS e.max® ceramic, and gold.
- Porcelain Veneers: These tooth-colored shells cover the front surface of teeth to correct a range of cosmetic imperfections. When porcelain veneers are included as part of a smile makeover, the total number of veneers being received will ultimately affect costs.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer both in-office and take-home whitening treatments to help you achieve a sparkling smile. A professional Zoom!® whitening can brighten your teeth by several shades during a single brief visit. Our Opalescence™ system allows you to gradually whiten your smile in the convenience of your own home. The type of whitening you select will impact the total cost of your smile makeover.
- Invisalign®: This orthodontic treatment involves using a set of clear custom-made aligners to gradually straighten teeth. Patients who require more extensive Invisalign® treatments will experience higher costs than those with minor alignment issues.
- Dental Bonding: This procedure involves applying a composite resin to the surface of teeth to conceal chips, cracks, and blemishes. The cost of dental bonding varies depending on the number of teeth being treated. However, many patients choose dental bonding as an affordable and minimally invasive alternative to porcelain veneers.
Dr. Ross or Dr. Shah can discuss the unique advantages of each procedure during your initial smile makeover consultation. It is important to keep in mind that before undergoing a smile makeover, you will first need to address any current oral health issues with general and restorative treatments. In addition, if you will be receiving oral conscious or nitrous oxide sedation, this may also impact the total cost of your smile makeover. By carefully planning multiple procedures with the end result in mind, we can minimize costs, as well as office visits and recovery times.
Schedule a Cost Consultation Today
At Feather Touch Dental Care, we will take the time to understand your goals, and we have several options to help make your smile makeover affordable. If you are concerned about covering the cost of a smile makeover, we also accept financing through CareCredit℠. To learn more about the costs of a smile makeover, reach out to Feather Touch Dental Care and schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Ross or Dr. Shah today.