If yellowed, discolored teeth have you hiding your smile, you may benefit from professional teeth whitening. At Atlanta-based Feather Touch Dental Care, you will find a variety of whitening options sure to fit your schedule and lifestyle. Opalescence™ take-home teeth whitening system is perfect for those looking to whiten their teeth on their own schedule and in the comfort of their own home.
How Does Opalescence™ Take-Home Treatment Work?
The Opalescence™ take-home whitening system allows patients control over the whitening of their teeth. Opalescence™ treatment can only be obtained through a dentist, so at least one dental visit is required to get started with treatment. During this dental visit, impressions are taken of the teeth to custom-craft each patient’s whitening trays. These custom-made trays help ensure optimal, even contact is made between the whitening gel and teeth for superior results. Patients at Feather Touch Dental Care are also given fluoride to help strengthen enamel during the whitening treatment. Opalescence™ take-home treatment can improve smiles in as little as three days of consecutive use, but generally requires just under two weeks to see maximum results.
The Benefits of Opalescence™ Take-Home Treatment
There are many benefits to choosing Opalescence™ take-home whitening treatment. Take-home whitening treatments allow you to whiten teeth at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. Some benefits of choosing Opalescence™ take-home whitening treatment include:
- Whiten on your own schedule: With Opalescence™ take-home treatment, you can decide how often and when to whiten your smile.
- Whiten teeth from home: Opalescence™ take-home whitening kit allows you to brighten your smile from the comfort of your own home. You can wear the treatment for as little as 30 minutes while you watch your favorite TV show, or overnight from the comfort of your bed.
- Helps reduce tooth sensitivity: Opalescence™ teeth whitening gel is formulated with potassium nitrate to help reduce tooth sensitivity, a common risk of teeth whitening treatments.
- Contains fluoride: Opalescence™ whitening gel also includes fluoride to help strengthen dental enamel and reduce caries.
- Comes in different flavors: Opalescence™ whitening treatments are offered in 3 different flavors including mint, melon, and regular.
- Available in different concentrations: There are four concentration levels for Opalescence™ take-home whitening treatments to help customize treatment to each patient’s needs.
- Where day or night: Opalescence™ treatment can be worn during the day or at night and because the whitening trays are custom-made, wearing them is comfortable.
- Noticeable change within as little as a few days:
- Improved confidence: A bright, white smile can help give you the confidence to show off your smile.
- Improved aesthetics: Opalescence™ whitening treatment can help improve overall dental aesthetics by removing years of stains and discoloration.
Find Out if Opalescence™ Take-Home Treatment Is Right for You
To find out if Opalescence™ take-home treatment is right for you, or to learn more about other whitening treatments, we welcome you to schedule a consultation at Feather Touch Dental Care.